|Manufacturer||Industrial Complex Alpha|
|Armor||Raven Comp A|
|Engine||Extralight 315 Fusion|
|Communications System||SR Com 6 w/ECM|
|Targeting Tracking System||Type 13e w/Targeting Computer|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double heat sinks|
|Jump Jets||SR Starlifter 45|
The Goshawk II is a Medium BattleMech built by Clan Snow Raven in the mid-3080s. Based on the heavier, Vapor Eagle (also known as the Goshawk), it is produced on the Inner Sphere world of Dante. The Goshawk II was designed as a second-line BattleMech for use exclusively by the Ravens.
The Goshawk has been designed to deal with new threats from the Inner Sphere's improved electronics. The 'Mech has been fitted with an ECM Suite to help cut down an opponent's advantages. The 'Mech is protected by nine tons of Raven Comp A Standard Armor.
Weapons and Equipment
The Goshawk II's only long range weapon is its Series 6b Extended Range Large Laser mounted in the right arm. The bulk of its weaponry is intended for close combat, where it employs a pair of Small Pulse Lasers and a sextuplet of Micro Pulse Lasers. The weaponry is guided by a Targeting Computer, allowing the 'Mech to snipe at significant range. The heat level generated by the 'Mech is kept within limits by 20 double heat sinks.
- Goshawk/Vapor Eagle - 55 ton Original design
- ↑ MUL online date for the Goshawk II
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 153 - Goshawk II's BV2.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085 pp. 152-153 Goshawk II - Background info on Goshawk.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 152-153 Goshawk II - Mech's Weapons specs and equipment associated with them.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 217
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 152 Variants - Goshawk II 2 variant info. Actual picture of 'Mech used for TRO profile.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 218