- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|HVR-99 "Harvester" AgroMech|
|Manufacturer||Iroquois Machinery Limited|
|Mech type||Inner Sphere IndustrialMech|
|Armor||LaborHeavy/1 (Heavy Industrial Armor)|
|Engine||Junkers 120 Internal Combustion Engine|
|Communications System||T-300 Dual Wave|
Five years after the Helm Memory Core was decoded by the New Avalon Institute of Science on New Avalon, Iroquois Machinery Limited of Shawnee, utilized the technology breakthrough to develop a new design of Harvesting Machine. The Harvester is based on Star League prototype schematics of a new compact IndustrialMech. The new Iroquois machine proved three times faster than conventional harvesting machines. It enjoyed widespread use among the Federated Suns' food producing worlds within ten years of its introduction.
The Harvester is noted for its good armor protection and its high-maintenance engine.
Weapons and Equipment
The 'Mech is equipped with a 15 ton capacity Lift Hoist on its right arm, which allows it to handle heavy loads. The Hoist is then able to load its cargo onto trailing cargo trucks. A combine takes the place of its left hand actuator. In the center torso, the 'Mech has a half-ton capacity cargo hold.
- Dark Age Turning Points: Liao, p. 29
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 73 HVR-99 Harvester - "Civilian Harvester's BV2.0 and era introduction.
- MUL Profile for the HVR-99 Harvester
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 200, "Harvester 'Mech Profile"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 214 - Back ground and stat information for the
- Dark Age Turning Points: Liao, p. 9
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 214, "Harvester 'Mech Profile"