Hussars (Free Rasalhague Republic)
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- A Special New Year's Community Outreach - Nic from Sarna!
- Did You Know? - Scout ‘Mechs
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3073)|
Formed along with the rest of the KungsArme, the Hussars regiments were designed to use medium weight BattleMechs. These 'Mechs were supposed to be at the lighter end of the spectrum, and simultaneously carry enough firepower to allow the Hussars to inflict serious damage on a foe and then retreat. During the Clan Invasion, they fought well but were ultimately overmatched. The Third Hussars in particular fought well on Satalice, where they held off the 13th Wolf Guards for more than a month. Ragnar Magnusson was present for much of this fighting.
After the formation of the Ghost Bear Dominion, the Hussars regiments were honored by being recreated as new Clusters.
Units of the Hussars
- 1st Hussars - (Destroyed during Clan Invasion)
- 2nd Hussars - (Destroyed during Clan Invasion)
- 3rd Hussars
Color Scheme and Insignia
- 20-Year Update, p. 48
- More Tales of the Black Widow, pp. 28-51