|Manufacturer||Irece Alpha, others|
|Chassis||Type D-SA Modified Endo Steel|
|Armor||Epsilon Compound 31 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||Series V Fusion 315 XL|
|Jump Jets||Clan Type 2 Light|
The Jenner was first fielded in 2784, the same year the Exodus fleet that would eventually become the Clans left the Inner Sphere. How exactly they acquired this design is not known, but what is known is that the Clan version fields Clan weaponry, so it is known as the Jenner IIC. This second-line BattleMech is still a fast light that is now capable of delivering plenty of short-range missiles. To achieve this, it uses an XL Engine, Endo Steel structure, and mounts only three and a half tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor. It also carries enough jump jets to leap up to 210 meters at a time. This results in an expensive garrison 'Mech, but one that is still in production nonetheless.
This fast striker carries a Streak SRM-4 and two SRM-6 launchers. This hail of missiles can quickly overcome a light 'Mech, though it does leave the Jenner IIC vulnerable to opponents who mount an Anti-Missile System.
- Jenner IIC 2 - This support variant replaces the short-range missile launchers with an ER Large Laser and an LRM-5. A Small Pulse Laser provides defense against conventional infantry and other units that stray too close. Its jumping capacity is increased to 270 meters. BV (1.0) = 1,330, BV (2.0) = 1,406
- Jenner IIC 3 - This variant mimics the original Jenner by carrying four Small Pulse Lasers. These are devastating to infantry, but still respectable against other units. A Narc Missile Beacon allows it to aid the targeting of other units' missiles. BV (1.0) = 725, BV (2.0) = 788
- Jenner IIC 4 - Clan Nova Cat, the primary users of the Jenner IIC, created this variant after they moved to the Inner Sphere. Though it changes the appearance of the 'Mech, the actual specifications of the design changed little. It retains the Streak SRM-4, but replaced the standard missile launchers with a pair of ATM 3s, each of which is accompanied by a ton of ammunition. BV (1.0) = 1,030, BV (2.0) = 1,052
- ↑ Combat Operations, p. 109
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 178
- ↑ 3.03.1Combat Operations, p. 110
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 179
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 180
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 181