Kali Yama - Alphard Trading Corporation
- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Kali Yama - Alphard Trading Corporation|
Kali Yama - Alphard Trading Corporation was a joint venture between Kali Yama Weapons Industries Incorporated and the Alphard Trading Corporation. When Kalidasa joined the Word of Blake Protectorate the main Kali Yama Weapons office went as well. The Kendall office lost contact with the home office shortly thereafter. As a result, the Alphard Trading Corporation pulled out of the joint venture. With no direction from Kalidasa, and having lost their ties to the Taurian Concordat, the Kali Yama - Alphard Trading Corporation plant tries to sell its products to the highest bidder.
Kali Yama - Alphard Trading Corporation has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 76, "Kali Yama Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 30
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 30, "Produced Quasimodo Components"
- Objective Raids, p. 129, "Produced Kali Yama Components"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 56, "Produced Hercules Components"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 29
- Tactical Handbook