- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
(References to Kuzuu)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 22.98 Y: 67.13 [e]
- Star Type: K6V
- Position in System: 1 (of 8)
- Number of Moons: 1 (Yokohama)
- Days to Jump Point: 5
- Surface Water: 63%
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Surface Gravity: 1.19
- Equatorial Temp: 39°C
- Highest Native Life: Mammals
Era Specific Data
- Population: 2,619,000,000
- Governor: Dominique Hsein
- Planetary Legate: Richard Oslo
Garrisoning Military Force
- 2341 - Independent planet 
- 2596 - Draconis Combine
- 2750 - Draconis Combine
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere
For many years a sleepy agricultural world in the interior of the Draconis Combine, Kuzuu's population swelled to more than two billion after the creation of the Lyons Thumb during the Fourth Succession War. Being located a single jump beyond FedCom territory, Kuzuu rapidly received many new DCMS troops and built the bases and fortifications they needed as well.
During the Jihad Kuzuu continued to serve as a front line staging point, but this time it was opened to all Coalition units participating in Operation SCOUR. Fortunately the Word of Blake ignored the world, leaving it free of the taint of biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons that affected so many other worlds. Even after the planet was transferred to the Republic of the Sphere, very few people protested. Ironically the biggest threat to Kuzuu's stability was Devlin Stone's plan to relocate residents of other worlds to Kuzuu, and native Kuzuunians to other worlds. The natives didn't want to receive "foreign undesirables" and being forcibly relocated from their ancestral homes was an insult to their honor. Taking to the streets, they demonstrated against this plan in the streets. On several occasions these demonstrations deteriorated into riots. Rather than send in the Republic Armed Forces to quell the dissent, however, Devlin Stone appeared on the world and offered to debate the matter with the strongest objectors. The only stipulation he placed on the debate was that it take place publicly. After a few months of preparation (and political campaigning on both sides of the issue), the debate took place at an indoor hockey arena in Arbeesi, the capital of Kuzuu. Devlin Stone won the debate by a margin of 23%.
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 16, "World Profile"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 15, "Ghost Regiments Profile"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Lyran Commonwealth Founding "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "