|Tech Base||Star League|
|Safe Thrust||2 g|
|Top Thrust||3 g|
|KF Drive Integrity||14|
|Armament|| 12 x NL55 |
4 x NL45
16 x NAC/10
2 x White Shark
5 x Barracuda
|Escape Pods/Life Boats||8 escape pods|
|Heat Sinks||742 Double|
The third WarShip class to be named after the famous Rear Admiral Adelaide Lola, the Lola III first entered service with the Star League Navy in 2662. Designed to be quick and inexpensive to build, the Lola III was strong enough to provide escort duty in the Periphery, and dependable enough for extended picket duty within the Terran Hegemony. It is the most heavily armed and armored destroyer designed, due in part to Boeing Interstellar's consultation with BattleMech designers to implement "baffled space", a concept which uses a cushion layer between the inner and outer hull to absorb hits. However, this construction technique increased the ship's weight which, in combination with its oversized engines, made for cramped living conditions.
After the Amaris Civil War, a large number of Lola IIIs survived, and were the second-most numerous WarShip class within the Exodus fleet. The Clans were able to improve the class thanks to their technological advancement, primarily increasing available space and reducing crew requirements. Following their subsequent return to the Inner Sphere, the Lola III has continued to serve in most clan naval toumans, with the exception of Clan Wolf and Clan Nova Cat.
The Lola III carries twelve Hellion-55 Naval Laser 55s located in four turrets spaced evenly to cover all firing arcs and provide long-range firepower. A pair of White Shark missile launchers are located in the ship's fore section, and four Barracuda missile launchers are divided between its port and starboard sides, with a fifth Barracuda launcher covering the ship's rear firing arc. Sixteen Luxor-10 Naval Autocannon/10s and four Maxell-45 Naval Laser 45s are framed around both entrances to the ship's hangers, providing additional broadside coverage. When fully stocked, a Lola III carries twelve White Shark missiles, twenty Barracuda missiles, and four hundred rounds of autocannon ammunition.
The ship has three cargo bays, allowing it to carry a total of 109,852 tons of cargo. The first bay typically carries six Aerospace Fighters, while the second carries four Small Craft, leaving the third to carry general cargo.
- Clan - The Clan's upgraded Lola III makes a number of modifications upon the original version. The original armor was replaced with Ferro-Carbide, and an advanced computer system decreased the number of crew from one hundred fifty-four to one hundred twenty. This allows the ship to carry ten Aerospace Fighters and ten Small Craft, providing it additional protection against enemy fighters. The ship has also been fitted with a Lithium-Fusion Battery.
- Caspar - The Lola III also served as the basis for the M-5 Drone WarShips of the Terran Hegemony's Space Defense System.  Popularly known as the Caspar drone, these ships were the main combat unit of the SDS.
- Clan Cloud Cobra
- CDS Space Hunter - This Vessel is assigned to Clan Diamond Shark.
- CGB Icepick - This Ghost Bear Vessel is assigned to the Naval Reserve.
- Clan Goliath Scorpion
- Clan Hells Horses
- CHH Black Knight - Former SLDF Warship which was part of Kerensky's Exodus Fleet. The ship later becoming property of Clan Hell's Horses. The ship participated in Jihad era invasion of Clan Wolf & Jade Falcon's Occupational Zones. It participated in the destruction of Ice Hellion Warship, CIH Moore's Honor over Toland in November 3071.
- CHH Gold Knight - The Vessel is also assigned to Clan Hell's Horses.
- Clan Ice Hellion
- CIH Cold Hunter - Former SLDF vessel, originally part of Kerensky's Exodus Fleet in 2785. The ship was later mothballed, and then assigned to Clan Ice Hellion as part of its Touman Naval Assets. The ship partipated in the Ice Hellion's invasion of Clan Jade Falcon's Occupational Zone in 3071. It most noted and last action in the conflict, was Clan's last stand at Dark Nebula where it was destroyed along with the rest of Beta Galaxy Naval Star prior to the saKhan Rood accepting Hegira in March, 3072.
- CStV Anaconda - This Vessel is also assigned to Clan Steel Viper.
- Clan Widowmaker
- CWV Black Venom - Former SLDF vessel, which was part of the Exodus Fleet. This ship was also part of Nicholas's Kerensky's Second Exodus and became part of the Clans. The Black Venom, became part of the touman of Clan Widowmaker. The ship was assigned to Operation Sable Sun, where the ship was used to capture the rogue members of the Spacefarers. In 2820, the ship was destroyed by desperate JumpShip jump as the Widowmaker forces were being captured at Dagda prior to Operation Klondike.
- Com Guards
- CSV Holy Martyrdom - Com Guard First Fleet - Luyten 68-28
- CSV Strength Through Adversity - Com Guard First Fleet - Luyten 68-28
- CSV Blake's Vision - Com Guard Second Fleet - Ross 248
- CSV Ranger - Com Guard Second Fleet - Ross 248
- Word of Blake
- Wolfs Dragoons
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 130-131
- Technical Readout: 3057, p. 140-141
- The Star League, p. 61 "The drones were automated warships that packed the punch of a battlecrusier in the frame of a Lola destroyer."
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 30 "Blood Guard Keshik Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 28, "Clan Cloud Cobra Naval Forces"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 46, "Clan Coyote Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 65, "Clan Diamond Shark Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 86, "Clan Ghost Bear Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 108, "Clan Goliath Scorpion Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates p. 45 - Naval Assets - Black Knight listed as Hell's Horses ship.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents p. 29 - Operation Ice Storm - November 3071 - Black Knight teams up with the Potemkin Steel Shield to trash Hellion's Warship.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 60, "Clan Hells Horse's Naval Assets"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents p. 30 - March 3072 - Dark Nebula marks the end of the Cold Hunter's career.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 81, "Clan Ice Hellion Naval Assets"
- Historical Turning Points: Luzerne, p. 6
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 138, "Clan Steel Viper Command Assets"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 46 Return to the Pentagon/Dagda - Black Venom named and its actions until its destruction in Op: Sable Sun.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 24
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 68, "Flight of the Raven"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Original Word Of Blake Fleet"
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, Revised, p. 113, "Dragoons Naval Commands"
- Dawn of the Jihad & Blake Ascending, p. 34, "Fire in the Void" & p. 36, "Outreach: A Survivor's Account"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 12-13 & Blake Ascending, p. 172-3; "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Dawn of the Jihad
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, Revised
- Field Manual: Warden Clans
- Historical Turning Points: Luzerne
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Technical Readout: 2750
- Technical Readout: 3057
- Technical Readout: 3057 Revised
- The Star League