(References to Mara)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 121.66 Y: 8.81 [e]
- Star Type: F4V
- Position in System: 1 (of 4)
- Number of Moons: 2 (Montoya, and Vasquez)
- Days to Jump Point: 16
- Surface Water: 81%
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Surface Gravity: 0.93
- Equatorial Temp: 34°C
- Highest Native Life: Amphibians
- Capital: Terrace
- Continents: Appilagio, Naramo
Era Specific Data
- Governor: Oscar Francis-Penn
- Planetary Legate: Christine Sandoval
- Population: 18,219,000
Garrisoning Military Force
- 2596 - Draconis Combine
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony
- 3025 - Federated Suns
- 3030 - Federated Suns
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3062 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere
Mara's economy is based on agricultural production. The wide plains, with fertile soils, allow the world to produce food for many neighboring planets. This fertile soil also permits allows a wide variety of tree species to flourish. Logging forms another large part of the planet's economy. Most of the world's industry is devoted to the production of IndustrialMechs, particularly ForestryMechs and ConstructionMechs. The Mara Trout is found in many freshwater lakes and rivers, and forms a large part of Mara's export market.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 54, "World Profile"
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 19, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- ↑ Shattered Sphere, p. 27, "FedCom Deployment Table"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "