President/CEO: Duke Ishi Tahiro (Circa 3025)
Division Name: Matabushi National Service
- Division Head: Marquis Norimoto Tahiro
- Chief Products: Advanced Electronics and Computer
- Division Head: Marquis Tonomahi Tahiro
- Chief Products: Defense computers and Tracking equipment
Divison Name: Matabushi Artificial Workforce 
- Divison Head: Marquis Yasu Hanagata
- Chief Products: Robotics
Divison Name: Matabushi Finance
- Divison Head: Marquis Nagate Tahiro
- Chief Products: Banking and Investment
Division Name: Matabushi Trade
- Divison Head: Marquis Tanji Koetsu
- Chief Products: Sipping and Trading
Matabushi Incorporated is a company that builds DropShips for the Draconis Combine Admiralty. This foray into the military market only occurred in the mid-3050's. Prior to that Matabushi was best known on Pesht, where it produced computers and electronics for the civilian market. The Pesht office also served as a center for interstellar trade and finance.
Matabushi Incorporated has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Avon:|
|Interplanetary Drive - Dropships|
|Star League V250||Union|
|Star League V450||Overlord|
Matabushi Incorporated first appeared in MechWarrior I, but it should be noted that the canonicity of that game is uncertain. In the game, Matabushi's main headquarters is stated to be the planet Albiero, in the Draconis Combine. Duke Ishi Tahiro and Marquis Tanji Koetsu, both Chief Executive Officers, were in charge between 3024 and 3029 when Matabushi executed Operation Inroad.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 161 (pdf), "Matabushi Incorporated Profile"
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 3
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4, "State of the Industry Table"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Objective Raids, p. 63, "Produced Matabushi Incorporated Components on Avon"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 7, "Matabushi Incorporated Profile"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Dropships and Jumpships, p.17