Difference between revisions of "Pinnacle Guardsmen"
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
m (→Officers: - table formatting)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
* Mechanized Infantry Regiment
* Mechanized InfantryRegiment
Latest revision as of 17:51, 14 June 2019
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
Pinnacle was conquered in March 3050 by Clan Ghost Bear as part of the First Wave of Operation REVIVAL. The planet was defended by a light garrison force known as the Pinnacle Guardsmen. Against this foe was the 71st Assault Trinary, 140th Striker Cluster, which dispatched only its Alpha and Bravo Assault Stars in the attack. In spite of the numbers disparity the two Stars overran the Guardsmen's hardened positions within hours of landing, taking the planet in the name of the Ghost Bear Clan.
|Commanding Officers of the Pinnacle Guardsmen|
- Jade Falcon Clan Sourcebook, p. 43
- Invading Clans p. 31