(References to Quentin)
Quentin neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Tainted)|
|Highest native life||Amphibians|
|Ruler|| Theodore El-Amin (Governor)|
Claire Donovan (Planetary Legate)
- 2315 - Independent 
- 2316 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Federated Suns 
- 3030 - Federated Suns
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3067 - Draconis Combine 
- 3077 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3079 - Clan Wolf
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
3069 to 3070
- Khasperov's Knights
Settled during the early exodus from Terra, by the 24th Century Quentin was already a wealthy independent world. Shortly after Quentin signed a mutual defence pact with the nearby worlds of Errai and Helen it was targetted for conquest by Director-General James McKenna of the newly-formed Terran Hegemony. Having secured his hold over all of the worlds within the rump state of the Terran Alliance, McKenna began a "Campaign of Persuasion" to bring other former Alliance worlds and independent worlds into the Hegemony through military force, and the three allied worlds of Errai, Helen and Quentin were his first targets.
McKenna attacked the Quentin system with a large fleet of WarShips, and despite knowing that there was litle chance of resisting the invasion the leaders of each of the three allied worlds planned to teach McKenna a lesson; all three worlds converted fleets of cargo and interplanetary courier ships into fighting vessels by adding lasers and missile tubes to battle in space, and all three worlds beefed up their ground forces with large militia forces of trained personnel augmented by volunteers. The colonists on Quentin fought a dogged, even fanatical, campaign of resistance against the Hegemony Armed Forces before finally being conquered, and the resistance offered by those on Quentin taught the HAF a number of harsh lessons.
Quentin was absorbed into the Word of Blake Protectorate during the Jihad, and was targeted for liberation by the allied coalition in May 3077 as a part of Operation SCOUR. The campaign quickly bogged down when the allied forces were struck by terrorist bombs on the 17th of May 3077 that hit three DropShips as well as a Manei Domini attack aimed at the commanders of the task force, which included Kanrei Kiyomori Minamoto. Minamoto responded to the insurgency by bringing in teams from the ISF and the Order of Five Pillars to track down hidden Blakist operatives, as well as ordering house-to-house searches for insurgents.
The Blakist forces on Quentin received reinforcements in late May when a small Word of Blake fleet dropped several Level IIs of troops onto the world, reinforcing the Manei Domini forces already fighting against the coalition troops. The Blakists had taken advantage of a lapse in the air cover provided by the AFFS over the northern hemisphere; even as the forces on the planet were receiving reinforcements, the 47th Shadow Division revealed its presence by destroying an over-extended two-Star patrol from Clan Wolf forces.
By the end of June, the Blakists had made wide use of biological weapons as a part of their campaign against Minamoto's forces, leading to Minamoto implementing martial law, an extremely unpopular measure with the local population. The bulk of the 47th Shadow Division was finally cornered and destroyed in late July, when the coalition forces assaulted a hidden mountain base that had been discovered near the capital city. The combined forces of the 1st Sword of Light and Clan Wolf's Tau Galaxy trapped the Blakist forces and crushed the bulk of them bar the few survivors who managed to escape to a nearby Blakist WarShip. However, the heavy-handed actions of the coalition forces saw the local population promptly rise up. The situation on Quentin quickly broke down to the point that coalition General Belle Lee decided to replace Minamoto's garrison forces with elements of the Com Guard.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Towne||27.66||Telos IV||29.93||Fomalhaut||32.05||Al Na'ir||32.97||Styx||33.34|
|Addicks||38.49||Altair||38.56||Sheratan||39.03||New Stevens||42.11||Deneb Kaitos||43.95|
|Epsilon Indi||44.72||Kervil||45.48||Caph||46.01||Ruchbah||46.53||Galatia III||47.050|
- ↑ 1.001.011.021.031.041.051.061.071.081.091.101.220.127.116.11.15Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 60, "Quentin World Profile"
- ↑ 2.02.12.22.3The Star League, p. 16, "Terra's Errant Flock"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 6.06.1House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 133, "Unit Deployment Table"
- ↑ 7.07.1Field Manual: Updates, p. 117, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ 8.08.18.28.3Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 57, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 40, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 110, "Word of Blake Mercenary Deployment"
- ↑ Field Report: Clans, p. 21, "Clan Wolf Deployment Status"
- ↑ 13.013.1Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 33, "Official Update 3"
- 20 Year Update
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report: Clans
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- House Davion (The Federated Suns)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130