Rim Worlds Republic Outpost 4
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #4|
|X:Y Coordinates||1720.56 : 424.58 [e]|
Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #4 is located in the spinward region of the Deep Periphery, between the Aldrin Nebula and the Gum Nebula. Outpost #4 was remote in the extreme, being located more than 500 light years from the closest identified inhabited system - which was itself the site of the abandoned Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #7.
One of many secret bases established in the Deep Periphery by the Rim Worlds Republic at the command of First Consul Stefan Amaris ahead of the Periphery Uprising, Outpost #4 was subsequently abandoned at some point, but the system continued to be inhabited and was identified by Interstellar Expeditions (IE). IE published the location of Outpost #4 publicly in 3095.
Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #4 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Knechee, no information was provided in the system.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 62, "Deep Periphery (Spinward Sector)"