Difference between revisions of "Rocket Launcher 10"
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
| Death Blossom
| Death Blossom
Latest revision as of 19:35, 14 April 2016
|Rocket Launcher 10|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Ammo Per Ton||N/A|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||N/A|
Rocket Launchers are cheap, unguided, one-shot missile launchers. Developed by the Marian Hegemony, they often replace more sophisticated equipment that the Periphery nation cannot afford or is unable to repair. Since their introduction, Rocket Launchers have proliferated across the Periphery.
The Rocket Launcher 10 fires ten unguided rockets.
- RL-PP Version of the RL-10: Only difference from Standard Launcher is that -1 Cluster/Missile Table with minimum of result of 2.
- P-RL Version of the RL-10: Same rules apply to the Primitive Rocket Launcher 15 developed by the Terran Alliance. This weapon was employed by warring Terra Alliance political powers attempt seize power of crumbled central government.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 157 Prototype Pentagon Powers Systems - Pentagon Powers Rocket Launcher rules, include the RL-15 and its differences from 31st Century version.
- XTRO:Primitives Vol.1, p. 14 - Background information & specs for Primitive Rocket Launcher 15 matches Pentagon Powers version.