Rocket Launcher 15
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Rocket Launcher 15|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Ammo Per Ton||N/A|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||N/A|
Rocket Launchers are cheap, unguided, one-shot missile launchers. Developed by the Marian Hegemony, they often replace more sophisticated equipment that the Periphery nation cannot afford or is unable to repair. Since their introduction, Rocket Launchers have proliferated across the Periphery.
The Rocket Launcher 15 fires fifteen unguided rockets.
- RL-PP Version of the RL-15: Only differience from Standard Launcher is that -1 Cluster/Missile Table with minimum of result of 2.
- P-RL Version of the RL-15: Same rules apply to the Primitive Rocket Launcher 15 developed by the Terran Alliance. This weapon was employed by warring Terra Alliance political powers attempt seize power of crumbled central government.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 157 Prototype Pentagon Powers Systems - Pentagon Powers Rocket Launcher rules, include the RL-15 and its differiences from 31st Century version.
- XTRO:Primitives Vol.1, p. 14 - Background information & specs for Primitive Rocket Launcher 15 matches Pentagon Powers version.