StarCorps Company Logo within the Free Worlds Leage
StarCorps Company Logo within the Federated Suns
StarCorps Company Logo within the Capellan Confederation
(References to StarCorps Industries)
Demand for the GM 270 standard fusion engine increased dramatically with the design of recent variants of the Emperor, necessitating the construction of production lines for the engine on St. Ives & Menke. This has had the beneficial side effect of allowing Ceres Metals Industries to purchase the GM 270 engine from directly from StarCorps. No longer reliant on shipments from the Taurian Concordat, CMI sees this as a godsend, what with the deteriorating relations between that nation and the Capellan state.
The company CEO's in 3067 are Mandrinn Trenton Volgers (Capellan Confederation) and Amanda Sanchez (Federated Suns).
StarCorps Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
In the wake of the Jihad the Crofton plant was unable to expand production despite the rebuilding efforts going on within the Federated Suns because of the supply line issues being suffered.
Note: Since the start of the Jihad, the facility on Menke suffered no losses of capital and personnel, and had a full production volume of 100 percent in 3079.
Note: The facility on St. Ives, suffers a capital and personal losses of 72%, and the operating capacity of the factory have a production volume of 66% in 3079.
- ↑ Handbook: House Davion, p. 175, "StarCorps Industries Profile"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 97, "Crucis March"
- ↑ Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 9, "Gladatior Exoskeleton Variant Profile"
- ↑ 4.04.14.24.34.4Technical Readout: 3085 Suppemental, p. 32, "Deployment"
- ↑ 5.05.1Technical Readout : 3058 Upgrade, p. 224
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 13, "Kopis Battle Armor Profile"
- ↑ 7.07.1Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 3
- ↑ 8.08.18.28.126.96.36.199.7Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 218, "Produced Marco Components on Menke"
- ↑ 9.09.19.29.3Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 18
- ↑ 10.010.110.210.310.410.510.610.710.8Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 23
- ↑ 11.011.111.211.311.411.511.6Technical Readout: 3075, p. 70, "Produced Wight Components on Son Hoa"
- ↑ 12.012.112.212.312.412.512.612.7Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 220, "Produced Highlander Components on Son Hoa"
- ↑ 13.013.113.213.313.413.5Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 222, "Produced King Crab Components on Son Hoa"
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 11, "Angerona Battle Armor Profile"