Taurus Territorial Industries
Taurus Territorial Industries is the largest weapons manufacturer on the Taurian Concordat.
Geared towards offensive and defensive weapons production, TTI was created in the late 2700s and is heavily subsidized by the government.
While briefly eclipsed by the Trinity Alliance born creation of Detroit Consolidated MechWorks, with the formation of the Fronc Reaches TTI has regained its position as the premier weapons manufacturer in Concordat space. In recent years the company has sold significant numbers of Thunderbolts and Warhammers to the Outworlds Alliance's Alliance Military Corps and obtained a license from the Capellan Confederation to produce a new version of the Wasp. 
Taurus Territorial Industries is the largest of all Taurian weapons manufacturers, and its fanatical defenders are well aware of the firm's importance to the Concordat. Unfortunately, not even they could prevent the Fighting Urukhai from damaging the facility and completely destroying the factory's Hatchetman line. The entire factory complex remains non-operational at this time, awaiting crucial repairs to the building’s structure.
Many more of TTI's production lines were destroyed in May 3074 when a series of asteroid struck Samantha, Taurus' capital city. Hansen's Roughriders also attacked and seriously damaged the production lines on Sterope in a retaliatory strike.  It was later reported that the TTI facilities on Taurus had been destroyed, and that the Sterope had not yet returned to full production even as late as mid-3081.
Taurus Territorial Industries manages three separate complexes on Sterope; an aerospace assembly plant, a conventional vehicle manufacturer, and a small shipyard.
In 3079, the plant on Jansen's Hold was operating at three-fourths its maximum capacity even though it had lost none of its staff. The Sterope facilities had only ten percent of their pre-Jihad staff, and was barely operating at a third of their maximum capacity. The plant on Taurus was destroyed in the asteroid strike, and was completely destroyed.
- As of 3025, the CEO of the company was Adam Harkness. 
- As of 3067, company's CEO was Matthias Commager. He was still CEO in 3076.
Taurus Territorial Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Jansen's Hold:|
|Griffin (Primitive)||Medium BattleMech|
|Phoenix (Primitive)||Medium BattleMech|
|Components produced on Taurus:|
|LCT-1V Locust||Light BattleMech|
|LCT-5V Locust||Light BattleMech|
|WSP-1A Wasp||Light BattleMech|
|WSP-3A Wasp||Light BattleMech|
|WSP-3L Wasp||Light BattleMech|
|HCT-3F Hatchetman||Medium BattleMech|
|HCT-5S Hatchetman||Medium BattleMech|
|MHL-X1 Marshal||Medium BattleMech|
|BRM-5A Brahma||Heavy BattleMech|
|TDR-5S Thunderbolt||Heavy BattleMech|
|TDR-7M Thunderbolt||Heavy BattleMech|
|WHM-6R Warhammer||Heavy BattleMech|
|WHM-7M Warhammer||Heavy BattleMech|
|WHM-11T Warhammer||Heavy BattleMech|
|MAD-3R Marauder||Heavy BattleMech|
|LTN-G15 Lightning||Medium Aerospace Fighters|
|TRB-D36 Thunderbird||Heavy Aerospace Fighters|
|1A Type 3||Wasp|
|Chariot Type II||Hatchetman|
|Hellspont Type W Endo Steel||Wasp 3L|
|StarFrame Standard||Warhammer 11T|
|TTI MK VI||Brahma|
|Hermes 120||Wasp 3L|
|Vlar 300||Marauder and Shipped to Pinard for Marauder and to New Vandenburg for Ostroc|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|GM 180 XL|
|VOX 280 XL||Warhammer 11T|
|VOX 300 XL||Brahma|
|Hellespont Leapers||Wasp 3L|
|Rawlings 54||Hatchetman & Brahma|
|Improved Jump Jets|
|Waterly Heavy Lifters||Warhammer 11T|
|Armor - Aerospace Fighters & Conventional Aircraft|
|Shipil FrameForm Ultra|
|Armor - FA - Aerospace Fighters|
|Shipil FrameForm Ferro Aluminum|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Durallex Light||Wasp and also Shipped to Illiushin for Commando|
|Durallex Medium||Hatchetman/Shipped to Illiushin for Shadow Hawk (3067)|
|Durallex Heavy w/CASE||Brahma|
|Hellespont Lite||Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles - Wasp 3L|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Durallex Light Ferro Fibrous||Locust/ Shipped to MacLeod's Land, Illiushin & New Vandenburg for Stinger|
|Durallex Super Medium Ferro Fibrous||Marshal/Shipped to New Vandenburg for Ostroc|
|Valiant Ringmail Light Ferro-Fibrous w/CASE||Warhammer 11T|
|Garret T5C||Warhammer 11T|
|Hellespont Tight Beam||Wasp 3L|
|Garret JQ31||Warhammer 11T|
|Octagon Tartrac System C||Marshal|
|Octagon AccuTrak w/Enhanced Targeting||Brahma|
|RadCom TXXI||Wasp 3L|
|ER Medium Laser|
|Diverse Optics||Wasp 3L, Brahma & Warhammer 11T|
|Rocket Launcher 10|
|Death Blossom||Wasp 3L|
|Defiance Type 3|
Note: Many of these lines were damaged by the retaliation raid by Hansen's Roughriders in 3076. As at mid-3081 the Sterope facility hadn't returned to full production. In addition to these full combat systems, the Sterope plant also produced static gun emplacements and anti-personnel mines.
- ↑ 1.01.1The Periphery, p. 82
- ↑ 2.02.1Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 118
- ↑ Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 183
- ↑ Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 184
- ↑ 5.05.15.2Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 117, "Taurian Concordat"
- ↑ Objectives: Periphery, p. 3
- ↑ Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 189
- ↑ 8.08.18.2Objectives: Periphery, p. 6, "Taurus Territorial Industries"
- ↑ 9.09.19.2Objectives: Periphery, p. 11
- ↑ Objectives: Periphery, p. 3
- ↑ 11.0011.0111.0211.0311.0411.0511.0611.0711.0811.0911.1011.1111.1211.1311.1411.1511.1611.1711.1811.1911.2011.2111.2211.2311.2411.25Objective Raids, p. 162, "Produced Taurus Territorial Industries Components on Taurus"
- ↑ 12.012.112.212.312.412.512.612.712.812.9Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 18, "Produced Wasp 3L 'Mech Components"
- ↑ 13.013.113.213.313.413.513.613.7Technical Readout: 3060, p. 100, "Produced Marshal 'Mech Components"
- ↑ 14.0014.0114.0214.0314.0414.0514.0614.0714.0814.0914.1014.1114.12Technical Readout: 3085, p. 88, "Produced Brahma 'Mech Components"
- ↑ 15.0015.0115.0215.0315.0415.0515.0615.0715.0815.0915.1015.11Technical Readout: 3085, p. 258, "Produced Warhammer 11T Components"
- ↑ 16.016.116.2Technical Readout: 3075, p. 27, "Produced Trinity Battle Armor on Sterope"
- ↑ 17.017.117.217.317.417.517.6Technical Readout: 3058, p. 10, "Produced Maultier Components"
- ↑ 18.018.118.218.318.418.5Technical Readout: 3058, p. 198, "Produced Maultier Components on Sterope"
- ↑ 19.019.119.219.319.419.5Objective Raids, p. 161, "Produced Taurus Territorial Industries Components on Sterope"
- ↑ 20.020.120.220.320.420.520.620.7Technical Readout: 3039, p. 190, "Produced Seydlitz 21 Components"
- ↑ 21.021.121.221.321.421.521.6Objectives: Periphery, p. 10
- Handbook: Major Periphery States
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Periphery
- Technical Readout: 3039
- Technical Readout: 3058
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade
- Technical Readout: 3060
- Technical Readout: 3075
- Technical Readout: 3085
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix
- The Periphery (sourcebook)