- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
- 20 October 2017 (Frabby)
- We're under spambot attack again. A number of highly dubious newly registered user accounts were deleted even before they could create or edit any articles. There's the odd chance that genuine new users were caught up in the crossfire; if this happened, we apologize and ask you to re-register - and it's always a good idea to add yourself to the BattleTechWiki:New user log to show you're a legit user.
- 19 September 2017 (Revanche)
- The moratorium for Second Succession War has expired. BTW Editors are now free to make edits using this source as a reference.
- 08 September 2017 (Frabby)
- A reminder to all editors: Most BattleTech sourcebooks, rulebooks, etc. are written or annotated as in-universe documents. The Template:InfoBoxProduct was expanded back in 2013 already to include the in-universe agency that purportedly created the document, and when it was written/published in-universe. Product articles that were written before 2013 (mostly) haven't been updated yet to include this information, and newer articles often omit it because they are apparently created off an old article's structure with the older template in place. Given that "sneak preview" information about the year 3250 was provided in the framing context in recent products, all editors are encouraged to use the latest version of the template when creating new articles, and to update older articles.
- 08 August 2017 (Revanche)
- The former project started by Bad_Syntax and Volt Ampere has been restarted by Volt and his Sarna Unified Cartography Society team. They have just released the new SUC Kit, providing updated coordinates and faction ownership history, through all products released in July. See System coordinates for details and release version 2017.08.