- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
- 06 January 2017: 2017 Founder's Awards
- The BattleTechWiki Founders Awards give recognition to all of the amazing community members and their contributions over the last year. Please cast your vote for your the community members you think made the biggest impact for the 2017 Founders Awards.
- 01 January 2018: A Happy New Year (Frabby)
- Last year, I'd muse in this spot how the number of new articles seemed to ebb, at "only" some 700 for 2016. Silly me. BattleTech is clearly on the rise, what with the games under development by HBS and PGI, and a new dedicated CGL Line Developer with big plans for 2018.
On the Sarna BTW side of things we're seeing increased traffic, and 1,436 new articles created in the past year. We're back to full swing, and the upcoming year is going to be great.
Here's to a fantastic 2018!
- 24 December 2017: Merry Christmas (Frabby)
- Stompy Robots will probably take a back seat to family and friends during the Holiday season for most of us, but they, too, are never far from our hearts. Have a Merry Christmas everybody!
- 23 July 2017: New Unseen lawsuit? (Frabby)
- Looking for an explanation as to why the newly released Technical Readout: Succession Wars omitted some prominent designs that all happen to be Unseen, fans found that Harmony Gold has apparently filed a new lawsuit against Harebrained Schemes and Jordan Weisman, among others. Line Developer Ray Arrastia stated on the BatteTech Forum that he is "not at liberty to discuss ongoing legal matters at this time."