- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Coordinator of the Draconis Combine|
|Parents||Shiro Kurita (father)|
|Siblings|| Hagai Kurita|
The son of the Draconis Combine's founder Shiro Kurita, Tenno Kurita succeeded his father as Coordinator upon the latter's death in 2348. Though a mild-mannered man who lacked his predecessor's political and strategic genius, Tenno proved to be an able administrator and ruler of the Combine. His reign saw the division of the Combine into military districts and prefectures (a system that remained in use throughout the Combine's history), the promotion of industrial development and population growth throughout the Combine, and a thawing in diplomatic relations with the Terran Hegemony.
Tenno Kurita faced his greatest crisis in December 2375. On Rasalhague, local terrorists assaulted the Combine governor's palace and slaughtered district governor Vladimir Kurita and almost his entire family, as well as Tenno's sister Omi. Shamed by his failure to ensure his sister's safety, Tenno contemplated seppuku to atone for his disgrace, a decision encouraged by his ambitious son Nihongi. When Omi's body arrived on New Samarkand in March 2376, Tenno carried out his suicide and was gratefully succeeded as Coordinator by Nihongi. 
|Coordinator of the Draconis Combine
| Succeeded by|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 28, "Tenno's Reign"