(References to Thomas)
The planet Thomas is a secondary world in a star system going by another name. For this reason, Thomas does not usually appear on star maps under this name. Although the exact system in question has not been established, it is known to be situated near Purvo; context suggests less than 30 lightyears.
Garrisoning Military Force
- As of 3011, Thomas was garrisoned by its local militia and by the visiting St. Cyr's Armored Hussars, who were on training maneuvers.
Thomas is described as an agricultural world in a tactically insignificant with few resources. It was accepted, however, that the local planetary militia had a reputation for "dogged tenacity".
In 3011, Thomas was again attacked by the Federated Suns; this time, the attackers were the 42nd Avalon Hussars. Pavel Ridzik, the Duke of Thomas, personally lead the Capellan counter-attacks with the St. Cyr's Armored Grenadiers, Trimaldi's Secutors and the mercenary unit Waco Rangers under his command. These counter-attacks broke the Davion siege. 
In another report, also in 3011, the planet was raided by the Sirdar Capellan March Militia. The Davion troops had to contend not only with Thomas' milita, but also with St. Cyr's Armored Hussars. The Sirdar CMM soon withdrew from the planet. It is unclear how these two apparently unrelated attacks are connected, or what is responsible for this discrepency.
- On many official, published maps of the Inner Sphere, Thomas does not appear. Yet it is repeatedly referenced in various publications over the years, placing it in Capellan space. Technical Readout: 3039 seemed to try to address this issue by describing Thomas as "not even included on many star charts". Because of all this, most information about this planet is conjecture.
- ↑ According to an official ruling from Øystein Tvedten on the CBT Forum
- ↑ 2.02.12.22.32.4Technical Readout: 3039 p. 144
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation) p. 90 - Stepleton's Iron Hand regiment profile/history.
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation, p.99
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 86