- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
Personality & Ablities
Titus was gifted organizer, poetic, and pacifist in early life.
Elder son to Kirc Cameron-Jones, he was estranged from his father. This was due in part his father's multiple extramarital affairs specially while his mother was alive. He was not seen in circles political as a political mover as his father was. He was pacifist poetic and was thought to be destined to become the CEO of family business interests.
Becoming the Prince of Regulus
During the Jihad in July 3072, Titus's father gave his "Day of Infamy" speach, which begun his bloody purges of the population. His father's paranoia propelled him to ask him to seek out the traitors that lead to "Night of Fire". Where the Word of Blake's 49th Shadow Division stole Regulus's small stockpile of nuclear weaponry and razing of capital city.
As Titus began his investigation in unseen traitors whom aided Blakist agent "Sonja Amora" in her mission. His father was too impatient and paronia wait, begun the purge, involving killing one million regulan citzens by order of his father.
Operation Vijay & the fall of Prince Kirc
In March of 3073, Kirc enlisted Titus to plan and lead a military operation against the blakist world of Gibson. Naming it Operation Vijay, his father gave him command Fourth Regulan Hussars to command as part of operation. In mists his planning, Titus enlisted anti-Blakist mercenary units, the Wild Geese and the Thirteenth Stalking Horse to bolster the task force's numbers. His father pushed him that he needed more forces. Titus added more lesser known mercenary units that had escape the occupation of Outreach & Galatea.
However, Titus found himself under house arrest by his own father on April 27th. His father gave his Task Force to retired General Tomaso Kinchuhara, to lead in the assault against Gibson. By September, Titus's father received word that barely regiment of the Task Force managed retreat the Gibson. Kirc in his paranioa peak slowly began plan a second far-reaching purge of Regulus society to ring out the "traitors" who betrayed his forces.
In September, Force Commander Michelle Ryan from the First Regulan Hussars gather liked minded soldiers to release Titus from his incarceration and convince him his father must be stopped. Titus went before his father on eve of his father new purge and convince him to stand down. His father abdicated the throne of Principality to him.
His Reign as Prince of Regulus
When Titus took control for Pincipality, he setup to rebuilt Regulus. He instituted number policy changes which included the isolationsim. He also had begun a relationship with Michelle, resulting their having a son named Lester in December of 3073
In January 3074, reportively Titus lead a strike force against Irian inflicting heavy damage on the planet's manufacturing industry. A month later, having received a rebuke from the Atrean government, Titus renounced the title of Captain-General that his father claimed during last years his reign as Prince. He then begun his policy of non-interferrence with League affairs
Titus formally married Force Commander Michelle Ryan as his wife on the 4th of May of 3075. The modest ceremony was held in Regulus City, and as wedding gift to her, he gave her a newly built Ostwar BattleMech.It was noted that he did not invite his father the wedding.
The Word of Blake arranged ceasefire, where leaders of Gibson and Regulus would meet. In April 2nd, 3076 a Thera Class Aerospace Carrier, exFWLS Corinth enter orbit above Regulus. Precentor Apollyon arrived at the Masterson Memorial Spaceport in Regulus City, where meet with Titus. At their meeting, Titus was given warning from Apollyon;
|“||"Should Regulan forces—either by themselves, or by proxy—ever deign to interfere with matters outside your borders again, you will face the full wrath and fury of the Master. And when that happens, all of Regulus will pay the price."||”|
After giving his warning to Titus, Titus' wife Michelle Cameron-Jones ordered Commando team to fire on Apollyon. Chaos on the field broke out, as soldiers attempt to kill the Precentor, only be stopped and killed by invisible troopers. Only when Apollyon barked his command to stop did they cease their attacks. Titus as well, finally being heard barked "Cease fire" to his people. Blakist Stealth Battle Armor's mimic camo was shut down allowed the Regulans whom they were fighting. Angered by the Regulans betrayal, Apollyon had one of his troopers crush Titus's left arm. Titus crumples to the ground nursing his shattered arm, as his wife rushes to his side. Apollyon reformed his question to Titus, if he understood the agreedment of their cease fire. In a voice of stone, Titus replied he understood. His arm injury was covered up in the media as a result of a boating accident.
In March 3077, his wife Michelle whom was pregnant with his second child was murdered. Unknowingly, his wife was targeted so to inflict emotional harm to him for Regulus' actions against the Selasys Shipyard in New Years Eve in 3076. The murder was carried out by Naamah on orders from Precentor Manei Domini, Apollyon. This caused him to withdraw from public light and abandon his social programs he started up.
He turned his attention to Regulus' military affairs which he negelected since taking office of Prince of Regulus. Titus expands the Regulan military infrastructure on Regulus. Turning the royal palace, Palace of Mirrors, into the new RDFC Headquarters.
He in 3077, declared entire continent of Tabar on Regulus as military reserve. Forcing all the civilians to be evacuated to the continent of Tinnin. Tabar being handed to the military forces, causes the civilian flights over the areas to be rerouted. He then puts into motion the construction of a large 'Mech factory among other heavy industries being setup near Mount Rajah on the continent. These industries being setup on Tabar, were nationalize by Titus.
Regulan forces deployed on operations against the Regulan Free States from May of 3077 under orders from Titus, but the initial campaign against the world of Vosloorus suffered from a lack of clear direction, objectives or rules of engagement, calling Titus' leadership abilities into doubt. The forces on Vosloorus nearly ended up having to withdraw when the 2nd Marik Militia arrived at the end of May due to the lack of clear strategic objectives set for the Regulan forces.
He was only seen attending his wife's funeral in October.
On the 2nd of January 3078 Titus surprised many by giving up his post as commander of the Regulan Defense Force, handing over command of the RDF to General Thomas Orfelt. Orfelt was largely a known quantity, having been in charge of the RDF in all but name for several weeks by that point as well as being the strategist behind the Regulan military campaign against the Marik Commonwealth, but it had been assumed that even if Titus' wasn't directing military strategy, he would retain the formal title of Commanding General.
Titus had only one surviving child, Lester.
Titles and Ranks
|Prince of the Principality of Regulus
| Succeeded by|
|Prince of Regulus
| Succeeded by|
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 78 - "Character profile reveal birth year".
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 50 - "Anatomy of a Bloodless Coup" - Titus is inlisted by his father to help find the "traitors" who helped his blakist mistress.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, pp. 50-51 - "Anatomy of a Bloodless Coup" - Details of Titus being rescued from house arrest, stopping his father from commencing another purge.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 11 - "New Legacy Assured With Prince’s Birth" (fileTHARKREG.120273.vol2). - Noting birthday of Lester Cameron-Jones given in article "file".
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 48, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 52, "The Jihad In Review"
- 'Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 48 - "Timeline 3074" - Irian strike and renoucing claim to title of Captain-General.
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 16, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 54, "The Jihad In Review"
- 'Jihad Hot Spots: 3076 page 28 - "ROYAL WEDDING" article - Some details of wedding including Titus gift to her.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 67 - "Family Affairs" - Titus and Father still not getting along, revealed Titus did not invite him to the wedding.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, pp. 4-8 "Sins of the Father" - short-story of Blakist cease fire meeting in 3076.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 71 - "Titus Cameron-Jones profile" - Titus's injury caused by the events of Sins of the Father was covered up as accident.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, pp. 87-88 - "SelaSys Yard Attacked"! - Regulan uncover attack destroys the Ventura Class Light Cruiser prototype.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 79 - "Regulus" - Titus re-organizes the planet's reconstruction to gear for war.
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 46, "Is Titus Capable?"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 71 - "Titus Cameron-Jones dossier" - Addendum 100677 - Murder changes Titus from pacifist to avenge his wife death against the Blakists.
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 81, "Transfer Of Command"