|Manufacturer||Krupp Armament Works, Free Worlds Defense Industries|
|Weight Class||Power Armor (Light)|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||10 km/h|
|Armor Type||Basic Stealth|
The Tornado power armor (light) is considered one of the predecessors of modern battle armor. The battlesuit was created by ComStar to equip their special forces units with added protection. It incorporates stealth armor that makes it difficult to target at range, as well as an adaptive Camo System that makes it even more difficult to see. This allows the Tornado to hide from all types of sensors. It also functions as protection, with enough armor mounted on the Tornado to stop a Flamer. The suit does not aid mobility in any way, so a Tornado squad is no faster than a comparable squad of foot infantry.
While ComStar maintains their P12 "Hurricane" models, the Word of Blake altered the software to differentiate their models. They also changed the designation to "G12", though it is functionally the same. 
In a similar fashion to the Nighthawk it is based on, the Tornado mounts no integral weapon systems. It does, however, incorporate two Armored Gloves, allowing the wearer to use standard infantry weapons. The suit functions without the gloves as well, so a trooper can remove them to improve his or her manual dexterity.
- G13 - As the Nighthawk is now the PA(L) of choice for Blakist black ops, most Tornadoes have become hand-me-downs to infantry and marines. To better suit this more direct combat role, the G13 removes the camo system in favor of a modular weapon mount. BV (2.0) = 14
- G14 - To better support squads of infantry and G13s, the G14 model comes equipped only with mission-specific equipment. BV (2.0) = 8
- Hurricane P17 - This variant was produced by ComStar and incorporates Clan technology. Clan-built Stealth Armor provides protection, but the Camo System has been removed to make room for a single AP Gauss Rifle. The P17 has a much higher ground speed than its relatives, reaching nearly 30km/h.
- G17 - Equipped with Clan spec Improved Stealth armor and a VTOL movement system that covered 210 meters every second, the G17 was developed by the Word of Blake. The G17 was useful in its raids against Coalition command and logistical units. If it had been produced in large numbers, Republic intelligence believes the battle of Terra would have been much more costly.
- ↑ 1.01.11.2Combat Operations, p. 50
- ↑ 2.02.12.2Technical Readout: 3075, p. 15
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3075, p. 14
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 15
- ↑ Experimental Technical Readout: ComStar, p. 15
- ↑ 6.06.1Experimental Technical Readout: Phantoms, p. 14