Difference between revisions of "Unzmarkt Militia"
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Unzmarkt [[Clan Wolf]] [[Nova ]] . Unfortunately , a lack of discipline the .<ref name=WCS061>''Wolf Clan Sourcebook'', p. 61</ref>
Revision as of 12:33, 6 February 2019
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
Unzmarkt was conquered by Clan Wolf as part of their Fourth Wave of attacks during Operation Revival in July 3050. Trinaries Command and Striker, along with Alpha and Bravo Assault Novas of the Thirty-seventh Striker Cluster, faced off against the Unzmarkt Free Rebel Armored Division. Initially the defenders made a good show of themselves, holding back the two Novas for three days along the shores of the Hester-Kester Fjord. Unfortunately they also ran their military like a democracy, which caused a lack of discipline and effectively doomed their efforts. The division's strong defensive line was quickly breached and the capital Castle Rock seized, ending resistance to Clan Wolf rule.
- The Unzmarkt Free Rebel Armored Division
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 61