|Chassis||Hollis Alteration Mark VI Endo Steel|
|Armor||Aldis Plate with CASE|
|BV (1.0)||1,858 (C3: 291)|
Based on the King Crab, and built in the same factory that first produced the Mackie, the Vanquisher has a legendary pedigree. The Vanquisher has its genesis in the development of reverse engineered Improved C3 Computers. Once the Word of Blake had perfected their version of C3i, Cameron St. Jamais contacted Skobel MechWorks and contracted them to produce a 'Mech that would showcase the features of the new system. The Vanquisher was the result of that request.
In order to allow it to carry as heavy a payload as possible without sacrificing durability, the 'Mech is built on a Hollis Alteration Mark VI Endo Steel that carries a Vlar 300 fusion engine, which propels the 'Mech to a top speed of 54 km/h. The Vanquisher is protected by nineteen and a half tons of armor with CASE in both side torsos to protect the 'Mech from going down in an ammunition explosion.
Intended to stay back and let faster units spot for it using the C3i system, the Vanquisher carries a pair of Corean Light Gauss Rifles backed up by two Diverse Optics Sunbeam ER Large Lasers, giving the Vanquisher almost unparalleled reach on the battlefield. For close combat, the 'Mech has three Diverse Optics Type ER Medium Lasers, which are usually enough to dissuade most lighter 'Mechs.
- VQR-2B - The 2B variant of the Vanquisher makes up roughly fifteen percent of the current production run. This variant carries four Ultra Autocannon/5s in place of the Light Gauss Rifles and ER Large Lasers. While this variant is much more reliant on ammunition based weapons, the four Ultra Autocannon/5s allow the 'Mech to put more fire downrange at a somewhat shorter range envelope than the 2A variant. BV (1.0) = 1,832 (C3: 223), BV (2.0) = 2,073
- VQR-5V - An upgraded version of the Vanquisher, the 5V keeps the ER Large Lasers of the 2A. It trades out the light gauss rifles, however, in favor of a Heavy Gauss Rifle. Two of the ER Medium Lasers are retained, and a pair of B-Pods are added for defense against battle armor. Ferro-Fibrous armor is utilized, though a Compact Engine is needed to make room. A Heavy-Duty Gyro increases the 5V's survivability. BV (2.0) = 2,334
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Technical Readout: 3067, pp. 102-103, "Vanquisher 'Mech Profile"
- ↑ Combat Operations, p. 135
- ↑ VQR-5V Vanquisher Record Sheet on CBT.com