- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Kickstarter Is Live!
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Read more →
History & Description
The Victoria Commonality is the newest Commonality in the Capellan Confederation. Created during Sun-Tzu Liao’s Xin Sheng reforms, it is formed of all the rimward worlds of the Confederation. Other then the Andurien Secession of the early 3030s, the Commonality saw little of the wars other Commonalities had seen allowing it to quietly build itself into a cultural and industrial fortress. Except for Shengli Arms on Victoria, countless small to mid-size industrial centers are scattered across the worlds of the Commonality that produce much of the high-quality consumer goods that the Confederation then trades to the rest of the Trinity Alliance. 
The citzens of the Commonality are simply known as “those people out there” to the rest of the Confederation because of their proximity to the Periphery. A prejudice that even with the influx of Taurians and Canopians drives the Commonality’s citizens sheer determination to prove themselves worthy of Commonality status. 
Systems of Note
- 2nd Liao Dragoons - Detroit
- 3rd Confederation Reserve Cavalry - Pilpala/New Roland
- 6th Confederation Reserve Cavalry - Joppa/Jia Tian
- 7th Confederation Reserve Cavalry - Bromhead
- 8th Confederation Reserve Cavalry - Laconis
- 9th Confederation Reserve Cavalry - Zanzibar
- 1st Victoria Rangers - Victoria
- 3rd Victoria Rangers - Jacson
Maps of the Commonality
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 85, "Victoria Commonality"
- Field Manual:3085, p.34
- Field Manual:3145, p.47