Difference between revisions of "Vulcan Militia"
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
m (→Clan Invasion)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Vulcan was the and of [[Clan Wolf]] .<ref name=WCS063>''Wolf Clan Sourcebook'', p. 63</ref>
Revision as of 12:37, 6 February 2019
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
|Parent Formation||LCAF (3030)|
Fourth Succession War
Vulcan was invaded by Clan Wolf in September 3050 during the Fourth Wave of Operation REVIVAL. Supernovas Command, First and Second of the 279th Battle Cluster faced off against the First and Second Vulcan Armored Brigades at Hades Funnel and Abernathy Way. While they fought valiantly the militia were overwhelmed by the speed and ferocity of the Clan invaders.
Unknown. Named units are:
- Second Vulcan Mechanized Infantry
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 63
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 68, "The Edge Bono Detail"