Warrior House Imarra
|Warrior House Imarra|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House|
The Homeworld of House Imarra is Sian. Founded by philosopher-soldier Kamachi Imarra in 2864, the first Warrior House regiment performed beyond all expectations against the Goliaths of the Oriente Hussars when House Marik attacked Sirius in a deep penetration raid in 2901. Through superior tactical handling of their light Falcons and audacious use of jump infantry, the Imarra troops inflicted heavy damage on the attackers, driving them off.
4th Succession War
Imarra BattleMechs were among the very first to be equipped with the new Triple Strength Myomer technology that the Federated Suns had leaked to the Capellans on purpose by a false NAIS research station on Bethel that was target of Operation Intruders Communion in April 3029. In the daring raid on Sian to rescue Justin Xiang Allard on the 24th October 3029, the Davion DropShips launched missiles with a gaseous agent that destroyed the myomer, incapacitating the Imarra 'Mechs before they could mount an effective defense.
War of 3039
House Imarra is entrusted with the defense of Sian and permanently stationed there; the other Warrior House battalions rotate to Sian periodically for special training. Took Liao in conjunction with the other seven Warrior Houses during Operation Guerrero in 3057.
Xin Sheng Campaign
The easy welcome of the St. Ives Commonality, and suspected ties between House Master Ion Rush and Candace Liao, alarmed the Maskirovka to downgrade House Imarra’s loyalty. Given the Imarra tendency to focus on the Sarna .
- ???? to 3015, the House Master of House Imarra was Icarra Sung, an expert killer and martial artist who went on to command the Death Commandos by 3025.
- 3015 to ????, Karl Yaquinto YadiIon Rush.
- 3062 to 3063, the House Master, and Grand Master of Blessed Discipline of Warrior Houses was Gao-shiao-zhang Ion Rush.
The House Imarra has a long history of Battlefield excellence and they are using their reputation as a weapon in itself by intimidating lesser units into fearing them, which ultimately costs them the battle. If the enemy unit doesn't fear them, House Imarra has little problem showing them why they gained their reputation in the first place.
House Imarra (2 Battalions) (Veteran/Fanatical) 
- 1st Company: Lien-zhang Su Murl Kald
- 2nd Company: Lien-zhang Hans Van Rictoff
- 3rd Company: Lien-zhang Marieh Naccaaro
- Includes a independent Command Lance)
Imarra House Infantry (1 Battalion/Veteran/Fanatical)
- Infantry Commander: Ying-zhang Paul Matsu-Hrung
- Emphasizes the Sarna Mandate over the Lorix Order.
- Since House Imarra is primus inter pares among the Warrior Houses, the Imarra House Master is the accepted spokesman for all the Warrior Houses together.
- ↑ The Killing Fields, p. 16
- ↑ Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p.59
- ↑ House Liao (Capellan Confederation) p. 107
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 59 - "Unit Profile"