- New MechWarrior 5 Trailer, Pre-Orders Online Now
- MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours Gets 4.0 Release
- Update On Beginner Box Set And BattleTech: Game Of Armored Combat
- Sarna Wishes You All A Happy Holidays!
- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Read more →
|Author||Michael A. Stackpole|
|Era||Succession Wars era|
|Timeline||1 June 3022-15 December 3029|
The Warrior Trilogy is an early BattleTech novel series by Michael A. Stackpole, initially published by FASA as print novels in the US in 1988 and 1989. The novels saw several reprints. For a time they were also published in EPUB (electronic publication) format including an omnibus edition released through BattleCorps in 2010; however, the electronic copies were withdrawn again after a short time and have not been available since 2012.
The trilogy consists of the novels
The novel follows the intertwined stories of Justin Xiang Allard, Daniel Allard and the Kell Hounds and Yorinaga Kurita and the Genyosha in the build-up to the wedding of Hanse Davion and Melissa Steiner and the Fourth Succession War that was launched during the wedding, as well as political machinations of Michael Hasek-Davion and of subversive elements within the Steiner nobility. ComStar is revealed to be a very powerful and ruthless agency who are following their own agenda behind the mask of a benevolent, pacifistic and neutral organisation.