|Mission|| Fire Support |
|Armor||New Samarkand Royal Ferro-Fibrous with CASE|
|Engine||Indy 70 Extralight|
|Communications System||Sony MSF-23 w/C3|
|Targeting Tracking System||Radcom T11|
The Yasha VTOL is a Draconis Combine produced combat vehicle produced mid-3080s. The vehicle was originally conceived as an OmniVTOL by Luthien Armor Works in mid-3060s, however the company found it difficult to pull off. After LAW's destruction, Wakazashi Enterprises of Dover purchased the plans for OmniVTOL, but decided to go with standard VTOL design after their own difficulties. With some aid from Clan Nova Cat, the Yasha came into fruition.
Due to financial problems of House Kurita, Wakazashi had to put the Yasha on sale to any Inner Sphere power to purchase. When it first was produced, it was expected that Nova Cats would be among those whom would purchase the vehicle for their own use.
The Yasha's main weapon is its Lord‘s Light 3 Heavy Particle Beam Weapon mounted on its front. As a backup weapon, it also mounts a light machine gun also fitted in its front. This was seen as means of giving the VTOL the ability to combat light infantry forces.
- Interdictor - This variant was created as Electronic Warfare Aircraft, fitted with a Guardian ECM and Beagle Active Probe. The craft's weaponry is re-arranged to allow for the new role. The Heavy PPC is exchanged for pair of Artemis IV guided MML-7 Launchers with 3 tons of ammunition. BV (2.0) = 631
- Spectre - This is a Experimental Tech version of the Yasha. This variant uses Vehicular Stealth Armor and a Light Gauss Rifle. This combination makes the vehicle into stealthy sniper vehicle. As required part to make Stealth Armor functional, the vehicle comes with Guardian ECM Suite. The Spectre not as liked due to it being less armored than sister designs, despite its stealth abilities. BV (2.0) = 677
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 19 - BV2 for Yasha.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 18-19 - Yasha VTOL's background and equipment specs.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 18-19 - Weapons info.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 18 - Variant description for the Interdictor.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 18
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 18 - Variant description for the Spectre variant.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 19