Yori 'Mech Works
When it was first released, the Yori 'Mech Works Hatamoto-series was said to be built by Maltex Corporation in an effort to throw off MIIO attempts to locate the source of the then-new design. The components for the ‘Mechs built here are manufactured at the Yori plant, located in the Al Na'ir system's asteroid belt, then shipped to Al Na'ir for final assembly.
During the Jihad the Word of Blake and AFFS attacked Al Na'ir and destroyed the Yori 'Mech Works factory. As of 3079 all plans for the 'Mechs produced here had been reassigned to other DCMS controlled factories. In addition, after the Jihad ended, Al Na'ir became part of The Republic of the Sphere, so it's unlikely that the Combine would invest any effort in rebuilding the destroyed plant.
Yori 'Mech Works has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
As mentioned above, this facility was destroyed during the Jihad.
|Components produced on Al Na'ir:|
|CPLT-C3 Catapult||Heavy BattleMech|
|HTM-27T Hatamoto-Chi||Assault BattleMech|
|AS7-K Atlas||Assault BattleMech|
|AS7-K2 Atlas||Assault BattleMech|
|Hollis Mark II||Catapult|
|Foundation Type 10X||Atlas AS7-K & Atlas AS7-K2|
|Earthwerks VOL Endo Steel||Hatamoto-series|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Hermes 300 XL||Atlas, also Shipped to Quentin for Atlas|
|Vlar 300 XL||Atlas AS7-K|
|Vlar 400 XL||Atlas AS7-K2|
|Anderson Propulsion 21||Catapult|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Durallex Special Heavy w/CASE||Atlas AS7-K & Atlas AS7-K2|
|Mitchel Argon||Hatamoto-Chi/Shipped to Shimonita for Charger|
|Angst Discom w/Guardian ECM||Atlas AS7-K2|
|Sipher Security Plus||Atlas AS7-K|
|Angst Accuracy||Atlas AS7-K2|
|Matabushi Sentinel||Atlas AS7-K|
|ER Large Laser|
|Defiance Model 6||Atlas AS7-K2|
|Victory Nickel Alloy||Atlas AS7-K2|
|Imperator Dragon's Fire||Atlas AS7-K2|
|Tiegart||Hatamoto-Chi/Shipped to Proserpina for Manticore and to Quentin for JagerMech III & Ninjato to Midway for Maelstrom|
|Tiegart Maximum||Hatamoto-Chi/Shipped to Quentin for Marauder|
|Luxor Mobile Battery||Catapult|
|Yori Flyswatter||Atlas AS7-K/Shipped to Quentin for Atlas|
|Bical-6||Hatamoto-Chi/Shipped to Chatham for Luzifer II to New Samarkand for Behemoth|
|Guided Technologies Second Generation||Atlas AS7-K2|
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 36
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 44 (Map)
- ↑ 3.03.13.2Objective Raids, p. 103, "Yori 'Mech Works Shipped Components"
- ↑ 4.04.14.24.188.8.131.52.74.84.9Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 72, "Produced Catapult Components"
- ↑ 5.05.15.25.184.108.40.206.75.85.9Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 88, "Produced Hatamoto-Chi Components"
- ↑ 6.06.16.26.220.127.116.11.7Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 108, "Produced Atlas AS7-K Components"
- ↑ 7.007.017.027.037.047.057.067.077.087.097.107.11Technical Readout: 3085, p. 108, "Produced Atlas AS7-K2"