BattleTech TimeLines Modeling Contest

Pages: 1
Nic JansmaAdministrator
11/28/04 11:14 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey just wanted drop by to officially announce the second Battletech Timelines contest. This contest will be a modelling contest, where the contestants will have to model our custom SLDF Battle Armor. Contestants will have 2 week to complete the model and they will have a chance to win one of two prizes. The first a miniature of the Bushwacker donated by CWonders one of our mappers, the second prize is a content pack for game engines donated by our good friends at Draysoft. The winner will have the option to pick from the 2 prizes.

Here are the Rules

1: People interested in participating in the contest will have 1 week (September 29, 2004 to December 3, 2004) to email me, after that one week is done I will send out info regarding specs for the model. (We will take late comers entries for another week after that (December 4,
2004 to December 10, 2004).

2: Contestants will have 2 weeks (December 4, 2004 to December 18th 2004), from the December 3rd (Date I will send out info on the model to those who contacted me the first week, late comers will not get anymore
time.) to do the model.

3: Contestants will have until 11 PM EST December 19th 2004 to send in there work, all work received after that time will not be counted.

4: The model will be of the SLDF Battle Armor, it needs to be as close to the model sheet as possible, but small things can be change or added.

5: Once all entries are received I will put up pictures of them in our private forum, and the team will then decide who the winner is.
(Important point, there only will only be a winner if the model is acceptable for our mod, it needs to looks professional.)

And people interested in entering send an email to general_raingod@msn.com with the following heading “BTT Modelling Contest Entry”

Heres a link to our website also
http://www.battletechmodproductions.com/bf2750/
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 8517

Contact Admins Sarna.net