Master Rules, Revised

Pages: 1
Black_Phoenix
01/07/02 07:20 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
The BMR:R has info on new weapons and equipment in the IS (and the clans, maybe), like the Rotary-AC and the Heavy Guass Rifle. Or the Improved C3 computer. I think that there are other things in there, but I can't remember them.
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

NathanKell
01/07/02 03:45 PM

All the tech from the Field Manuals
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Nightward
01/08/02 05:53 PM

If you have all of the Field Manuals and TR: 3060, then there is little reason to buy the BMR Revised. If, like me, you do not, then it is a good, cheap way to get the rules for the new stuff like iNARC, C3i, Heavy Gauss Cannon, Rotary Auto Cannon, and Rocket Pods. It will be particularly useful if (like me) you play tournaments, because you will need the knowlege to beat your oppoenent.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Greyslayer
01/09/02 06:01 AM

You do? Damn ;)

Greyslayer
Nightward
01/10/02 05:07 PM

What, beat my opponents, or play tournaments? I do the latter, but rarely the former ;)

Is Ned refing this year's tournament?
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Greyslayer
01/11/02 08:22 AM

Nope ... Mr Nelson is being roped in to referree and 'the balding one' is getting married that month and the thumb print does not allow that latitude ;). If cricket is that sunday though don't expect me to be there this year ;).

Greyslayer
Nightward
01/11/02 04:32 PM

Ah. Standard rules, 120 Tons and all that jazz? or can we be sensible and use BVs this year?

Heh. At least with Steve as ref, somebody else (probably you) will be able to take the first place trophy home this year...
Greyslayer
01/13/02 08:10 PM

Actually thats a bit disappointing ... I have never lost a game of btech to him so it might actually make it harder this year for me to win ;)... he wins alot of tourneys but I am certainly a thorn in his side ;).

As a side note I still believe we are using tonnage which I believe is a better option over bodgey value system.

Greyslayer
Nightward
01/14/02 04:21 AM

Oh, well. Are we still gonna do the Level 1/Level 2/ Melee format?
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 66 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1100

Contact Admins Sarna.net