Copy Right

Pages: 1
TRYCORP
01/06/02 02:38 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Wondering... Now that FASA site and stuff is just gone, what is the status of there copyright. I ask because I was thinking of starting to copy the whole 3025 Manual to HTML documents for the internet.. then maybe later move on to the later rules.. I wouldn't be makeing profit from it. Anyone know how that would go?
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
KamikazeJohnson
01/06/02 03:26 PM

FASA is gone, but I think some other company is continuing to produce BTech stuff **(can anyone confirm?)**...if that's the case, they most likely hold the copyright

Not sure how they'd react...some people would be OK as long as credit is given, others would want to sue you for copying 5 words...best bet is to contact the holders of the copyright, if you can find out who that is.
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Black_Phoenix
01/06/02 05:04 PM

Anything BTech related (or FASA related) was sold to WizKids (which was started by the same man that started FASA). Which means the (C) was sold over to them too.

You must really be out of the loop if you didnt know that (since everyone talks about it).
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

KamikazeJohnson
01/06/02 05:12 PM

well, I'm a newbie on this board...actually, it's been almost 5 years since I've spoken to anyone who's into BTech :-( so it's a pretty daunting task getting caught up on all the new stuff.
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Black_Phoenix
01/07/02 07:16 AM

Go to Wizkids.com. On that site there is a new article about the rumors in the new BTech and other things. The second page of the article has tells poeple that WizKids owns the (C). I found this out after I had posted on this board.
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 111 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3243

Contact Admins Sarna.net