What is your Fave..

Pages: 1
JackGarrity
12/08/06 03:28 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
3 parter here. Im curious.

What is your Favorite- energy mech config, and what are its specs?
- What program or programs do you use to generate mechs,etc and how much functionality do you get from them.
- what Non BT pic/image/screencap/etc have you used to create a custom mech with whatever program, and what does it look like?
Greetings Mechwarrior.
Karagin
12/08/06 01:01 PM

Flashman

Heavy Metal Series of Programs, all work well and they have the ability to customize mechs with home tech weapons as well as all offical items.

Never used one.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Fang
12/29/06 12:13 PM

a.all energy? Blacknight....or the MAD-3D both are pretty sweet
b.I use The Drawing Board some, and have been using BattleMech Designer(makes BMI files) more recently. Kinda poor so cannot afford Heavy Metal Pro.
c.Not that talented or motivated ....yet
One by one, the rabbits are stealing my sanity.....
coldwave
12/31/06 12:40 AM

Fav all-Energy:

Clibanus CLB-1M2 (Personal Design Variant, IS LVL1: 55Tons, 2xPPC, 1x LrgL, 9.5 tons Armor, 3|5|0 Movement, 2.3 million C-bills. Meant to be a high-power, cheap, support mech for those who can't afford a heavy mech but need its firepower.) http://www.sarna.net/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/117625/page/vc/vc/1

Program: Formerly TDB, but I purchased HMP last year. Since then, all new designs have been in HMP (need to get around to posting them). Sill haven't gotten around to migrating all of my old mechs from TBD to HMP yet. *sigh*

NonBT Mech: None
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 96 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5427

Contact Admins Sarna.net