Pages: 1
Hairbear541
06/21/14 10:53 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
just wanted to say hello to all on this forum site. I've been a avid wargamer of battletech since back when it called battldriods. i'm still a little new to computers though.
I ran across this web address on the regular battletech forum site quite by accident. boy was I surprised at what I found here. my thoughts are running faster than the old hunt and peck method of typing can keepup. I really like what I've seen so far. keep up the good work.
on the off side I found a minor omission in the planet projects section(missing jump coordinates for oa/ra planet budlingen).
KamikazeJohnson
06/21/14 12:48 PM

Welcome to the boards!

Hope to see lots of new posts from you
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Hairbear541
06/21/14 02:57 PM

thanks kamikaze Johnson , I like your quote from tj , you are so darned right about that. i'm finding so many things about bt , I can hardly hold in the exaltation of it all. thanks to this computer my grandson shamed me into getting, i am now able to enjoy my favorite pastime- wargaming like i never thought possible.
i see bt has finally caught up with me in some respects, ie pws and possibly amc, though i call the pwss' parasite warships not pocket warships and armed merchant cruisers with the fire power to discourage all but the most suicidal asf or ds crew. so yes I've been a part of bt family for many years.
i would still like to get the name of the program used to get jump coordinates for the maps section and the overlay program as well. I've always wondered what the surviving periphery states would have looked like had they been able to beat off all inner sphere powers(the exception being the rwr).
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 221 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3486

Contact Admins Sarna.net