Tales of Black Widows question

Pages: 1
Deda
11/26/10 04:06 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi to all!

after long years I have decided with a friend to begin again to play Battletech, we are quite excited and eager to start!

We decided to stick to Pre-Clan Invasion Inner SPhere and play linked games as much as we can.

I opted to go for the Black Widow company, I love the background and the paint schemes I can apply!

I just received the Tales of Black Widow book and I gave it a fast reading.. but I need a clarifications. In all the scenarios the Black Widow company plays with the mechs and mechwarrior described in the background section, but apart from the 'Mech model the opponents are not described.. so while I know that I will be fielding a 3/4, 4/5 or what else Mechwarrior, I don't know the stats of the opponets' Mechwarrior...

Have I simply missed some paragraph?!?!

Thanks for helping!

Deda from Italy
FrabbyModerator
11/26/10 09:04 PM

Judging from the fact that this was among the very first scenario books ever published for BattleTech (to the point of using earlier Battledroids construction rules for the Super Wasp and Super Griffin...), I'd go with the default skills: Piloting 5, Gunnery 4.
Deda
11/27/10 11:07 AM

Yeah, it's what we were planning to do.. I just asked because maybe in the long time the book has been on sale maybe some FAQ or Errata had been published!

Thank you so much for the advice!

Now I just have to wait for my Battlemech to arrive from the US.. I just bought the 'Mechs from the Black Widow fire lance on eBay!
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 133 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4656

Contact Admins Sarna.net