What New BT products would you the fans want to see in 2011/12?

Pages: 1
Karagin
01/05/11 02:36 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Just wondering what products you the fans would want to see for BT either this year or in the next couple of years?

My picks, and please note these are things I would like to see.

1) Updated and revised Objective Raids book
2) A sourcebook or handbook covering Amaris and the Rim Worlds Republic in detail to include the fighting against Kerensky and all the wonder weapons he tried to use
3) Actual novels about BT, NOT E-books or PDFs, real books that you can buy at books stores
4) A return of the unit/scenario books examples would be books like The Black Widows or Rolling Thunder

So let's hear what you folks want to see.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Christopher_Perkins
01/05/11 05:18 PM

1) Updated Solaris VII Boxed set to include rules updating original boxed set and Mechwarriors Guide to Solaris VII to reference A Time of War (BattleTech RPG 4th Edition) for the original scales and all inclusive weapon list for each of these scales
2.5 Second Turn, 7.5 meter hex (1/4th BT for Each) (SVII Boxed Set)
5 Second Turn, 15 Meter Hex (1/2 BT for Each) (MWG: S7)
10 Second Turn, 30 Meter Hex (BT for Each) (MWG: S7)

2) Updated and bugfixed Objective Raids book to the 3067 time period
annotations for which ones were demolished between 3067 and 3081.

3) Bugfixed RPG Stats for Infantry & BattleArmor Weapons particularly BattleArmor MG, BA SRM, and BA Lasers, BA Pulse Lasers, and all three Infantry SRMs.

4) Re print of The Sword and The Dagger
(the only novel that ROC never reprinted... the blighters owe us)

5) Return of the novel line

6) Battle For Terra Rule/Source Book detailing the end of the Kerensky Vs Amaris Fight that balooned to a two volume epic before we stopped hearing about it.

7) interstellar Operations
Christopher Robin Perkins

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
01/05/11 07:54 PM

Good novels about BT. I read a really crappy book that was about the Star Trek universe, Deep Space Nine, that should not have saw the light of day. They throw out all of the Star Trek natural laws. It started good but it went down hill fast. Like a sub light space ship able to cross light years of space in a matter of days.

I would love to see another book series like William H. Keith Jr.'s Saga of the Grey Death Legion. There are quite a few mercenary mech units that don't have that much of a background that can be written about.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 84 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5136

Contact Admins Sarna.net