Correct info...

Pages: 1
Deathknight69
02/27/11 11:23 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
... Hey gang, I tend to lurk here a lot looking up designs. I find that some of them have minoe accounting/stat problems. How do we correct these?
CrayModerator
02/28/11 09:17 AM

Quote:

... Hey gang, I tend to lurk here a lot looking up designs. I find that some of them have minoe accounting/stat problems. How do we correct these?

Which designs and in what reference (website or book?) are you finding the errors?

If it's an official publication with an error, there is a forum for accepting errata on the official BT website, www.classicbattletech.com .

If it's someone's website, send them an email.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
02/28/11 01:08 PM

Since he said,
Quote:

I tend to lurk hear a lot looking up designs.

I would assume that it was here at sarna.net.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
CrayModerator
02/28/11 02:40 PM

Quote:

Since he said,
Quote:

I tend to lurk hear a lot looking up designs.

I would assume that it was here at sarna.net.

Ah. In that case, feel free to sign up for the Sarna wiki and start making fixes. That's what wikis are all about.

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Deathknight69
03/01/11 04:35 AM

Well I might just take you up on the offer Cray.

I'm finding that a lot of the error's are dealing w/ the XTRO stuff.
CrayModerator
03/01/11 09:04 AM

Quote:

I'm finding that a lot of the error's are dealing w/ the XTRO stuff.

I wrote XTRO:Marik (the book, not the wiki), and I'm to blame for a lot of the typos/goofs in there. At the last minute I transitioned perfectly reviewed and flaw-free entries to a new working sheet issued by the TPTB and screwed up the transposition.

I haven't looked at the Sarna wiki XTRO:Marik entries, but if you questions feel free to PM me.

Deathknight69
03/07/11 03:41 AM

Also anything that has a Jihad era Update, whether it's a XTRO or RS:Update or whatever.
I'd fix them myself but I currently don't have the coin to buy ALL of the PDF's at the moment.
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 154 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5849

Contact Admins Sarna.net