Few sourcebooks

Pages: 1
Dog
01/26/03 06:37 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
8630 Battletech Tactical Handbook
-Corrected Second Printing (c)1994
-- "The Battletech tactical handbook is a battletech supplement designed to allow players to create and play advanced tactical situations. The book includes new rules and equipment for advanced battletech play, inculding systems for running double blind games and creating extended battletech campaigns, as well as new equipment and optional rules for mechwarrior games."

It even includes tables for the weapons given and their application in battletroops and solaris vii. No tears, only 1 small bend on the cover corner, but well used. Little yellowing however. Let me know if you're interested.

==========

Technical Readout 3050
Revised Second Printing (Return of Kerensky in Orange on White)

Um, this is pretty standard material. It does have stats on the socalled unseen mechs, Warhammer, Marauder, Rifleman which always made me think calling them unseen was kind of silly. Similar wear to the previous book, not as much of a bent corner though.

==========

Rhonda's Irregulars
(c) 1991

Picks up in 3025 where Snords Irregulars left off taking the mercenary group into the Clan invasion. I'm not done with it yet but there isn't much I need from this book so i'm going to offer here anyway.

==========

I'll let this sit for a month before putting them up on Ebay. Feel free to give me an offer
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2451

Contact Admins Sarna.net