USAF here I come!

Pages: 1
CrayModerator
03/05/02 10:45 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
EOD? Should I invest in the stock of prosthetic hand makers or just wish you good luck?
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
NathanKell
03/05/02 11:39 AM

Heh, I'll just confine myself to the latter.
Good Luck Bansee!
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Bob_Richter
03/05/02 05:09 PM

EOD? That means you get to blow stuff up, right?

Good luck.
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
Black_Phoenix
03/05/02 11:48 PM

"Duck and cover!"

Oh, wait. I'm supposed to wish you good luck. Have fun, and try not to destroy anything too valuble.

>>I mean once you know that in a few months you will be working with real explosives, high school kinda seems...routine, and...boring.>>

I take it you had no real plans set up for life after high school (such as college) and just went with the air force. Knowing my luck, I'll have to go into the army or AF just to pay for college. That would be a bummer.
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Hellbringer
03/11/02 07:09 PM

Just think... pretty soon you'll be a dead ringer for Justin Allard or Morgan Kell

Good Luck, Bansee.

KILL 'EM ALL!!!!!!
"But it SHOULD be a spectacle! It should be grand and exciting to us all! I'd hate to think that we've become so jaded that we find even our greatest tiumph, resurrecting the Star League, simply one more obligation."
-General Victor Steiner-Davion (First Prince and Archon in exile) 3064
Nightward
03/12/02 04:36 PM

Can we say 'Scholarship'?

You seem to be moderately intelligent , and there are always scholarships available.

I don't know if the US has an Army Reserve or what their policies are, but over here the Reserve pays a portion of your HECs debt and some of your tuition fees. I'd have joined the reserves but I never would have passed physicals
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Cheapbuzz
04/27/02 04:29 PM

Have fun in Lackland, at least you wont be there in the summertime.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 116 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1298

Contact Admins Sarna.net