Battletech Total War play by email game starting!

Pages: 1
Hawk_Pryde
12/13/08 10:52 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I finally have the free time to dedicate myself to running a couple of games. So I will be starting the following games in the order listed; Battletech Total War Clans, Battletech Total War Innersphere, Battletech Total War Dark Ages. These games will be play by email format using Microsoft Excel Spread Sheets. These will be long games with each turn being processed over Two week periods. The first week will be production processing and the second week will be combat processing. Also to be sure only the serious players are involved I will be charging $1.00 per turn paid each month in advance which is $2.00 per month. When the game starts I will post a link on the message board to get set up with the payments through paypal. I am currently accepting sign ups for the Clan game at http://battletechtw.proboards61.com/index.cgi . Once we have filled all the clan positions I will post the link for payment. Once everyone has made their initial payments I will send out the Turn Sheets. I am looking forward to getting this game started soon so come sign up.
Prince_of_Darkness
12/13/08 09:38 PM

Voidshape
07/30/09 01:21 PM

Is this happening?
New to the game... And little obsessed.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 58 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5596

Contact Admins Sarna.net