Tips for winning 1st Somerset Strikers battles, Living Legends, and Null Set

Pages: 1
Newtype
12/21/08 09:38 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
First Somerset Strikers:
Salvage any new units you get.

At Dustball battle, don't let any units on your side including Kylie & her Banshee have LOS to either opposing 'Mech, but rather indirectly launch LRMs at the Vulture by using your seismic sensors to target it, then attack the Hunchback IIC. While firing LRMs at the 'Mechs use other weapons to crater hexes to slow down any opposing movement that could enable the two opposing 'Mechs to get within LOS of your units. Take prisoner Redmond and the other. Salvage all.

On Romulus first battle stay behind buildings and indirectly launch LRMs at all opposing Clan 'Mechs especially the Thor – take the person using it prisoner and the other Clan Jade Falcon personnel. Use short range smoke missiles to conceal your units.

Bensinger battle help Franklin & Hatamoto Chi by launching smoke missiles to block LOS to him, disable (don't destroy) rebelling personnel and their 'Mechs & Shilones.

On Somerset I recommend the attack drones from the Camelot Command station to divert attacks away from others, make sure the Kwaidan, Hatamoto Chi, and Packrat are in the battle.

In Null Set capture intact a building with an HPG. Best advice: send a fast hovercraft with infantry in it through smoke and chaff to the building to capture it. There's a guy inside that uses the HPG as a weapon). Don't let him wear out the HPG on your units.

Living Legends: meet with the Manassas ship's command officers, get them to agree to wait for reinforcements you'll call for before attacking the Smoke Jaguar ship. Try to capture it.
MacLeod
12/21/08 03:58 PM

...So you're still killing yourself next month, right? I want to know how much longer the rest of us have to put up with this...
Drugs don't kill people, pancreatic cancer kills people.

... and whoever heard of a drug that causes pancreatic cancer?
Newtype
12/22/08 11:45 AM

Well actually I'm moving in with MaiShirunaiispretty next month. He and I want to schedule some tournaments here at the North Indep. library during spring, autumn, and summer.
http://www.gp.org
http://www.VoteSwift.org
DOWN WITH CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5276

Contact Admins Sarna.net