OVERWATCH! Play as WoB and stop the Mercs from taking back the StarPort ON Solaris 7

Pages: 1
Mekslayer
12/10/08 05:11 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Calling all OPFOR's who know Megamek (33.35) well and know how to use C3i and the organized command structures of Word of Blake (WoB).

You, as OPFOR, will run the WoB forces against a newly formed Merc Unit who call themselves the "Junkyard Dogs". How Dare they make an assault against us! Who are they anyways? Probabably just a bunch of misfits that we can just sweep under the rug. Maybe we can just throw them a bone and they'll be on their way. Yes?

The forces at your disposal are predetermined at this time, you will be required to run from 12 - 18 units, mostly mechs and some Vees. A Megamek *.mul file, that you will use to load the WoB units into Megamek, will be sent to you via HPG uplink. No unit creation required, unless you choose to make your own WoB unit for battle. he he Wink

You will be needed for at least 4 hours of game time. More than that will be much appreciated but not required.

All you need to do is have a number of free hours to show up and fight at ANY ONE (but not all) of these days and times:

Monday December 15th @ 9AM PST / 5PM GMT
(same times but different time zones)

Wednesday December 17th @ 9AM PST / 5PM GMT
(same times but different time zones)

or

Thursday December 18th @ 6PM PST / Friday December 19th 2AM GMT (same times but different time zones)

You will need to have Megamek version 33.35, and it would be nice if you had several versions of megamek. We will be using a server so you are not required to host.

If you have a friend to play OPFOR with you that is even better as we could use at least 2 OPFOR players at each of the times defined above.

Please post me here, or contact me via email at Mekslayer@yahoo.com

Thanks,

-Mek
Prince_of_Darkness
12/11/08 12:41 PM

Wow; you went and spammed the board with a game that few will play with you.

Great job, moron.
Mekslayer
01/20/09 10:54 PM

Quote:

Great job, moron.

POD you are just a loser, too afraid to fight because u always lose, too much a pussy that you have to resort to the name calling.

I have 45 players playing in my campaign, and nobody even wants to talk with you. I feel sorry for you, nothing but a lonely loser who has to destroy other players good games, because you have nothing better to do. Grow up or you'll stay in kindergarden like your comments. You are such a loser, you cant even face people in a fair fight, because your fowl mouth, keeps so many people away from you.
Zandel_Corrin
01/21/09 05:54 PM

O.o

This from the guy that spammed AND can't dispute a post without using 'fowl mouth'....

>.>
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
01/21/09 06:43 PM

If someone wants to play something like that and ask for other players let him and ignore it. I don't see the point in fighting over it.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
GiovanniBlasini
01/26/09 01:48 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Great job, moron.

POD you are just a loser, too afraid to fight because u always lose, too much a pussy that you have to resort to the name calling.

See? This is why a number of people have you blocked on MSN, Mekslayer. Well that, and, having reviewed the rules for your game once you posted them, I realized that certain parties were right when they warned me about you.
Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 78 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5390

Contact Admins Sarna.net