Battletch Collection

Pages: 1
theod3
09/08/09 07:04 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi,

I am currently looking to sell my Battletech collection. I have close to 8000 cards I think from all sets. I have a nearly complete set in binders that Ill be keeping, just getting rid of all the odd cards since Im not going to be playing it ever again. There are duplicates of most of the cards so a person could easily get almost the entire collection again out of this set, all but a few of the rarer cards aren't there. I'd go through and list out the rares and such, but frankly there are so many cards it would take forever. I am looking for pricing information, what a set like this might be worth. If listing the rares will significantly increase its value I would be willing to do it, just looking for a ballpark.

Also, if there are any other sites that I can post this same info to get a broader information base, please list them.

Thanks!
CrayModerator
09/08/09 10:56 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
You can look into Classicbattletech.com, the official BT forums, and places like Heavymetalpro, Solaris7, and BTechUnits.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6881

Contact Admins Sarna.net