'Unseen' versions of mini's

Pages: 1
DKWildz
08/11/09 02:34 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Anybody else hoping that with the unseen versions of mechs (maybe cause who knows what can happen in the future with litigation) being used in the new mechwarrior, that mini's could be produced again using these original versions? Well I do, too!

I emailed the president of Ironwind Metals, Mr. Michael Noe. Just a quick email question regarding this, and in return got a quick reply stating that they are unsure as of yet as well, but are looking into it as well, and hoping to know more this week at GenCon. He did mention there may be 'complications', which makes me eek a little, but all we can do now is keep our fingers crossed, I guess!

With my original collection having been lost to moving, 'cleaning', and entropy, I'd sure like to get some of those units that I used to have with their original looks! How about you guys?
Karagin
08/13/09 09:52 AM

Have you read Randal's blog about them not getting the artwork back any time soon?

You want more unseen, play on eBay...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
DKWildz
08/16/09 02:21 AM

Yeah I had read the bad news that was posted on Catalysts main site. Although they had a rep running a game at a shop in town here today and he said that the while the Robotech/Macross models are out, apparently the Crusher Joe (LCT) and Dougam (SHD, WVR, GRF, SCP, GOL, TDR, BLR) may yet be in
Karagin
08/22/09 02:52 AM

Will believe it when I see the art work for those non-Robotech minis in a book or two...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
TigerAce
07/01/10 11:31 PM

I just got some Mini's from here and they are spin cast dead on... check them out..
http://www.arsenalfoundryminiatures.com/
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 8095

Contact Admins Sarna.net