Licensed BattleTech Magazines

Pages: 1
YingJanshi
12/21/14 05:03 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hello, not really sure where to put this, as this is more of a research project, but since I'll probably have to buy them to complete it...

Anyway, I'm working on a couple of projects and I need all of the licensed magazines to complete it. I have all of the issues of BattleTechnology. So now I'm looking for the MECH magazine (the first MechForce magazine), MechForce NA (MNA Quarterly) and the MechForce UK (Comnet Magazine, and the MFUK RS). As well as the old StarDate/StarDrive magazine (of which I believe I have 3).

Does anyone know of any other officially licensed magazines?
(I know MF Germany had their Life Support magazine...but unfortunately I can't read German... :'(

Basically I'm looking for every publication that was licensed...but wasn't considered official or canonical.

Thanks for your help.
"You will experience a tingling sensation and then death."
"...oh gods, I just tried to imagine herding mimetic cats." - Weirdo

BrokenMnemonic
12/21/14 08:06 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
It'd be worth dropping Frabby a line about the magazines in German. He's made a hobby out of tracking down obscure BattleTech magazines and the like, from what I can tell. One that springs to mind as possibly legitimate is the Freedonian Herald, but I don't have copies to check, and I don't think it was produced in any language other than German.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 59 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5811

Contact Admins Sarna.net