items being made with kickstart funds

Pages: 1
ghostrider
09/30/15 08:32 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
It seems to be that more and more products are looking for kickstarter funds to get off the ground.
This does trouble me some, as it means companies are going to be making alot of money of successful things, yet only time is being put in by those same people.

Is it just me, or does that seem like no one is willing to risk investing in something, while they are going to keep all profits?

I guess the next kickstart funding might be windows 13...... thousand.

For some reason, it just sounds like those that will be making money are not willing to risk any to make their products. I know this is not entirely true, but sounds like it more and more every day.
ATN082268
10/01/15 02:15 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Quote:
ghostrider writes:

It seems to be that more and more products are looking for kickstarter funds to get off the ground.
This does trouble me some, as it means companies are going to be making alot of money of successful things, yet only time is being put in by those same people.

Is it just me, or does that seem like no one is willing to risk investing in something, while they are going to keep all profits?

I guess the next kickstart funding might be windows 13...... thousand.

For some reason, it just sounds like those that will be making money are not willing to risk any to make their products. I know this is not entirely true, but sounds like it more and more every day.

The main problem I have with kickstarter type ventures is that someone puts up the money like an investor but doesn't get the same benefits as one. If someone truly believes in a product or service, then they should be willing to put up their own money.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 52 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3404

Contact Admins Sarna.net