in the board game thread

Pages: 1
ghostrider
02/06/18 10:47 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
On vehicle rules...
( Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )

Is there some reason this came up with 9 pages, and the last two are completely blank?
I hope it wasn't from the time line fix that went into effect, but something else, like the length of time that thread was done with, only to be revived.
Karagin
02/07/18 12:31 AM

Go to page 21 or so then you can see the part where Cray post.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
ghostrider
02/08/18 02:25 AM

I clicked on page 7 go find Crays answer about the thread necromancy. 8 and 9 show like the thread was locked, but it isn't.
And given the fact most of the threads recently seem to be cut out at like 4 or 5 pages, it is odd to see 9.
That is why I said something. First time I have seen it, and I know some programming was done. Might just be a new thing to avoid using to much space on the server.
I don't know, and was trying to find out.
Karagin
02/08/18 01:01 PM

I can see Cray's comment on page 21 of the 25 it lists then from 22 to 25 it's all blank telling me that you can't view the info. That normally means the archive ends or it's lost.

Given that the thread is old like very old, and the topic is one that is still debatable it could make a come back, but then again like a lot of things it's best not to wake up the dog on the porch.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4649

Contact Admins Sarna.net