[Giorgioverse] Mechwarrior RPG Online Resources

Pages: 1
Giorgio76
12/29/18 08:38 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hello all,

As a future GM for an under development Mechwarrior/A Time of War RPG campaign (which I will call “Giorgioverse” as a placeholder for my BattleTech, MechWarrior RPG, Alpha Strike, F2F, Hero Labs/Realms Work, Obsidian Portal, and Roll20 work in progress), are there any current online MW/ATOW resources (outside of this website and forums) that have house rules, equipment, maps, scenarios, pre-generated PCs and NPCs sheets in the 3025 era that I can use as inspiration/material for my future campaign?

Thanks in advance for any responses!
LordEntrails
01/15/19 08:59 PM

I would check out the novels from your library. Grey Death Legion books hooked me years ago. There are lots of them out there and I find them inspiring and filled with lots of universe/setting flavor.
ghostrider
01/15/19 09:46 PM

The novels do help to fill in some holes the rule books leave out.
A few open some holes up, but that is with any fiction story written by someone outside of the developers. Engine explosions being a big hole. The books explode. The game, doesn't.

The old adventure packs can give you idea, and even help set up scenarios. Just reading thru them could help.
Giorgio76
01/30/19 03:19 PM

Thanks for the replies above, I am using mostly the books I have and Sarna Wiki as a reference, along with conversations on Facebook and various forums for "what if" ideas and learning more about the BT setting.

There are a series of YouTube videos by Walter Tryme that have been very helpful.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 16 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4414

Contact Admins Sarna.net