Well I just had my annual visit to Sarna

Pages: 1
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
02/20/19 02:31 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I love the game but there is just so little one can do within the rules to keep things new, fresh, and interesting. Just about any kind of battlemech that can be thought of had been done to death decades ago. I enjoyed designing my ultra light vehicles but even that ran its course and I have little new to make up that seems fresh and new.

See you again in 2020! maybe....?
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
ATN082268
03/06/19 09:16 AM

Quote:
I love the game but there is just so little one can do within the rules to keep things new, fresh, and interesting. Just about any kind of battlemech that can be thought of had been done to death decades ago. I enjoyed designing my ultra light vehicles but even that ran its course and I have little new to make up that seems fresh and new.

See you again in 2020! maybe....?

I always thought the reintroduction of the old Solaris VII dueling rulings from the boxed set with some revisions/additions would provide an interesting avenue of game play. Since Randall and Herb disliked the dueling rules, it didn't happen
MaryG213
09/20/19 02:58 AM

I haven't been there. Would love to ho though.
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/05/21 01:21 AM

God its been nearly three years since the last time I logged on. Did anyone find something fresh and new to talk about? I love the game but the rules are just so limiting for creativity in new ideas.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 46 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5569

Contact Admins Sarna.net